Light yet filling, this baja style chicken bowl is full of healthy and flavorful ingredients. Perfect for a hot summer lunch, or a guilt free dinner.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- salt and group black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken, corn, and red pepper in hot oil until heated through and pepper is slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rice into 2 bowls, divide chicken mixture between the two bowls, and top each with salsa and Monterey Jack cheese.
Please follow and like us: