Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cheesy with a little heat, this buffalo chicken dip will be a hit at any tailgate. Serve with celery, chips, the options are endless.
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 oz) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Please follow and like us: